Thursday, January 23, 2014

What I Ate Today

For breakfast I drank a 1 liter smoothie at around 6:30am. This morning the smoothie consisted of 1 orange, 1-2cups of frozen strawberries, 1 ripe banana, and two dates. (Sorry no photo, I forgot this morning!) 


I had a mid-morning snack of dried figs, dates, and almonds at work. 

This week I have been making sure to drink atleast a liter of water during the morning. (before lunch)


Lunch consisted of 2 large salad rolls (rice paper filled with carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, green onions, celery) and a tin full of fresh fruit at around 12:30pm. 


Dinner started out with 2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread (good seed) toasted, spread with organic MaraNatha peanut butter, topped with 1 super ripe sliced banana, and sprinkled with chia seeds. 


Then I moved on to eat half a mason jar of homemade dehydrated curry kale chips. (so addictive)


And to top it off 1 segmented grapefruit with blueberries and raspberries. (all organic)

-Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment