Thursday, January 16, 2014

Adventure Fund

Let us be adventurers.

The idea of a adventure fund seems like a fantastic idea; saving up to travel somewhere once a year. I only have a small problem, I must choose whether to save the small amount of money, which I make as a grader at my school, or spend it on travel?

I am wildly in love with the idea of travel, it is this idealistic idea of adventure. I am happy with a simple day adventure out to the pacific ocean, but I always imagine travel involving leaving the Pacific Northwest. Sometimes my imagination runs wild as I sit in Algebra 2 class, dreaming of hiking in Iceland, exploring far away islands, eating exotic fresh fruit... But back in reality I am learning about logarithms.

Thoughts for the day.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment