Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Weekly Photos

Most of the fresh produce from the weekly grocery shop. 

Weekend waffles!

Sunday morning fruit with the beagle. 

 A very sleepy beagle while the rest of us watched the Olympics. 

Sunday hike down to the river. 

The beagle loves laundry fresh out of the dryer. Good thing she was freshly bathed. 

Marlene's Natural Market salad with tahini dressing.

Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with peanut butter and banana coins. 

Pre-swim meet practice snack of homemade whole wheat bread rolls. 

I am in love with eating bananas and peanut butter right now, hence my banana stash. 🙊



Sorry for the absence lately, it is just that my life has just changed completely. This past week was Student Week of Prayer at my private school. Student Week of prayer (SWOP) is a week devoted to hearing fellow students talk about their walk with Christ. For those of you who don't know I am a Seventh Day Adventist, and it is a really important part of me. Well, so on one of the last days of SWOP I felt Jesus near me for the first time in my life. And no I'm not crazy, but it was truly an amazing experience. Long story short I was enthralled by all of the students talks and so you guys got set aside for the week. Also tomorrow is my first race day for our school wide swim meet! Have a lovely week everyone!

-Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment