Friday, February 14, 2014

Grocery Haul

Organic vanilla soy milk, high-pulp oj, 3 bunches of organic bananas, blackberries, 2 packets of raspberries, organic baby spinach, medjool dates, organic 70% dark chocolate, plain hummus, garden herb sunshine burgers, 2 jars of organic peanut butter, organic whole grain blueberry waffles. 

4 organic gala apples, 7 organic kiwis, 3 cucumbers, organic celery, asparagus, organic cauliflower, brussel sprouts, mini red potatoes, 4 blood oranges, organic navel oranges.

Not pictured: One loaf of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed and one loaf of Franz Gluten-Free Bread.  


This is almost what a usual grocery shop looks like for me, except I never buy chocolate. But I ended up buying it to make homemade peanut butter cups for my family. But other than that I generally eat mainly fruits and vegetables with the occasional bread, sunshine burger, and waffle. As you may have already seen peanut butter is one of my mainstays. My family thinks I'm crazy sometimes due to the amount of it I eat, but it is the best way for me to fill up after a long swim session. Usually a 1/4 cup of peanut butter is accompanied by 2 organic ripe bananas. Hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love for yourself and others! 

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment